Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A website for you

I noticed that my blogging has been a little light lately. There are three reasons.

1) For some reason, my sarcasm seems to be on vacation. I can't remember the last time I had nothing to say. I actually do have something to blog about, I just want to be able to do it justice.

2) I've been sick and broken since November. As usual, there's a story behind it. As soon as I am officially over the "winter junk" that I deal with every year, I'll be telling you about the "Donna fell down/my non-drinking mom has cirrhosis/ Crack ho's (Yup, I said "ho" and it is accurate) have taken over my 91 year old Papa and how it culminated in the theft of my totally cute Coach purse, Coach wallet and Coach umbrella." It's a funny one. You'll like it.

3) I've been reading the blog known as "Stuff Christians Like." It is a total ripoff of the popular website, "Stuff White People Like." I have laughed and laughed. It is totally spot on. I suggest you go to http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/ and start at the beginning which is January last year. I can't believe I didn't think of this one. Frank, you will find a kindred soul here. He can make fun of us because he is one of us. I'm up to June and my heart is healthier from all the laughing I've been doing. So until I'm back up to being my smarty-pants self, Jon Acuff will keep you company.

No comments: