Monday, May 4, 2009

God has reminded me today....

God has reminded me today that the same grace and forgiveness that I desire to receive from others when I fall or fail, I must offer to others when they fall or fail. None of us are perfect. We're sinners saved by grace. I never forget that I want to be given a lot of room for mistakes and I want a large learning curve. I often forget that others are plodding along also and require the same room for mistakes and need the same learning curve.
Why God chooses to use humans to accomplish His work is beyond me, but I'm grateful that he does. If I were Him, I'd be done with us and I would have gone on and let the rocks cry out.
I am thankful for forgiveness. I'm thankful for imperfect men in scripture like Peter, Paul and David. I know God loved them, forgave them and used them mightily. I hope to be used of God in some small way to make a difference here on Earth. I find that the more I learn, the less I know.

In the interest of the grace and forgiveness message of this post, I'm not going to put any person on notice. However, the world press is not a person. So, I'm putting the hysterical press of the entire world ON NOTICE for attempting to create a world panic over the Swine Flu (H1N1 virus) causing unnecessary worries. The flu is dangerous and this appears to be no more dangerous than the generic flu... but I forgive you. Now stop it.

No comments: