Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sometimes I'm not very funny

If you know me, you know that I love to laugh! Seriously...love. But lately I find that my heart is heavy and I'm not laughing as much. I am a person who cares about everything, but sometimes I care too much and things that wouldn't cause other people to so much as pause will keep me from sleep for weeks.

I am at such a place right now. I won't go into specifics because a) you never know who is reading a blog and b) I believe I can ask you to pray for me without mentioning specifics. God knows, trust me He knows.

So that you don't worry, there is no new health issue, no family issue, no child issue, nothing that need cause you worry. Just a "body of Christ" issue that I'm praying through and I'm asking you to pray with me.

Don't worry, I'll be back to funny before long. I hope. Thank you.

No comments: